Teaching Opportunities at EF English First Tangerang City
EF English First is a world renowned language institution and we now have ten schools in our group.
We now have vacancies for our branches in Tangerang City. Pre-employment test and selection will be conducted in EF Tanjung Duren, West Jakarta. It’s a great opportunity to be part of an internationally recognized language schools.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-NATIVE (INDONESIAN) ENGLISH TEACHER:
• Min. D3 (preferably majoring in English)
• Ongoing training is provided
• Preferably female
• Excellent English skills
• Working hours mostly: Mon-Fri at 12 pm-8 pm, Saturday at 9 am-3 pm
• Having teaching experience or teaching TOEFL experience will be an advantage
• Please write the score if you took a test such as Cambridge Exam / IELTS / TOEFL (IBT or PBT) / TOEIC
• Able to commit to a minimum of one year contract
• An opportunity to be part in a work environment of multinationalities
Preferably candidates living in Tangerang.
Please send your CV and cover letter, supporting documents and a recent photograph by email to:
Contact person: Ms. Retha
Or by post to:
HR Department EF Swara Group
Jl. Arjuna Utara No 1
Gedung Tomang Tol Lt. 4
Tanjung Duren Selatan
Jakarta Barat 11470
Phone: +62-21-56942002 / Fax: +62-21-56942112
On your application, please write that you find this vacancy from jakartajobfair.com
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for TOEFL Test.